Thank you for your interest in joining the Bonnaroo Volunteer Program, known as the C’roo. We are still preparing for the 2024 festival and will have more information on this year’s volunteer program soon. Keep checking back in, and for now feel free to take a look at some general information about volunteering below!
C’ROO VOLUNTEER PROGRAM
Want to lend a hand on the farm and help create the magic that is Bonnaroo?
Consider joining the C’roo!
Please direct all questions about volunteering to firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT IS THE C’ROO?
The C’roo (pronounced ‘kroo’ or you know…crew) is Bonnaroo’s festival-wide volunteer program! C’roo volunteers are an essential part in making sure that everyone at Bonnaroo has an unforgettable, fun and safe experience.
WHAT DOES THE C’ROO DO?
C’roo members work across various areas of the festival grounds to support staff and fans. You could be doing anything from assisting in the set up of different areas of the festival grounds, to being a friendly face for attendees as they come and go through entry points, or helping to maintain a green site. Regardless of where you’re helping out on The Farm, including tasks big or small, you’ll be making a huge difference in bringing the show to life!
WHAT DO I GET IF I JOIN THE C’ROO?
- Access to Bonnaroo and the ability to enjoy the festival whenever you’re not working a scheduled shift
- A C’roo t-shirt to wear during your shifts, and to keep!
- Free showers
- A meal token at the end of each of your shifts, for use at any of the festival food vendors!
If you are accepted to volunteer, during the onboarding process you will have the ability to let us know:
- Up to 2 friends you’d like to be scheduled with (if applicable)
- 1 favorite artist / band that you want to make sure you’re off shift for
- Volunteers will be required to arrive for training early on the week of the festival, prior to festival show days. More specific dates will be communicated at a later time
Not to mention, being a part of the C’roo gives you an inside look at the workings of a major music festival and the chance to help create magical experiences for everyone on the Farm!
C’ROO WORK REQUIREMENTS
- Must be 18 or older
- Willing to commit to 3 six-hour volunteer shifts
- Work 1 early morning shift, 1 day shift, and 1 night shift
- Ability to attend a training session PRIOR to your first shift
- Specific dates and times for training sessions will be communicated to volunteers in advance
C’roo volunteer applications are not yet available. Please check back in March for more information!
Returning C’roo volunteers (2023, 2022) will receive an email link for early applications prior to public applications being posted.
Please direct all volunteer questions to email@example.com