Every person needs a Centeroo Ticket to be at Bonnaroo and every vehicle needs a vehicle pass.
All camping passes are per vehicle, not per person. So, for example, multiple individuals can camp together in one campsite with just one car camping pass (as long as they have a Centeroo Ticket).
- Primitive Car Camping Pass: Every car, truck, SUV, minivan or other standard vehicle will need a Primitive Car Camping Pass or Day Parking Pass in order to enter the Tollbooth into Bonnaroo (think of it like a wristband for your car). Campsite sizes are roughly 20’x20’ (including the space for your car). You may NOT buy extra campsites around a single vehicle – you will get as many spots as you have cars AND passes together. There is no “per person” camping fee. So if, for example, you have 3 people coming in one car, you only need 1 Primitive Car Camping Pass (everyone will need a Centeroo Ticket though).
- If you have purchased into one of our specialty programs like RV Camping, Glamping, Groop Camping, or Community Camping, then you will need a program specific vehicle pass (usually included in your order for that program) and won’t need a normal Primitive Car Camping Pass.
- Day Parking Pass: The Day Parking Pass (4-Day) will grant you one parking spot in the Cosmic Nomads Lot starting at 8am Thursday morning until the end of the festival. You cannot enter before 8am Thursday. You may not sleep in your car or camp next to your car. If you plan to bring a vehicle larger than a standard 15-passenger van, you will need an RV pass. If you would like to camp next to your car, you will need a Primitive Car Camping Pass. This pass will give you the ability to park in the Cosmic Nomads Lot Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. We also offer a Day Parking Pass (1-Day) for Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday. You cannot enter before 8am on your designated entry day. NEW FOR 2023: The Off-Site Car Parking Pass (1-Day) grants one parking spot at the Coffee County Fairgrounds “Day Parking Lot” on . Passes are good for the day indicated. Your parking also includes a shuttle service to and from the farm with a dedicated entrance to Centeroo at the shuttle drop-off. Vehicles larger than a standard 15-passenger van are not allowed. Cars cannot be left overnight and you may not sleep in your car or camp next to your car. We also offer a (4-Day) Off-Site Parking Pass. Find more information here.
- RV Camping Passes: An RV pass is required for each RV entering the campgrounds (think of it like a wristband for your RV). Each RV space will be about 20′ x 50′. Tents can be set up if they are within this space, and any slides or awnings must fit within this designated space too. The following vehicles are considered an RV, and every RV entering The Farm requires an RV Pass: Any size RV: Class A, Class B or Class C | Any size bus (no tour buses, prevosts, or motorcoaches with low clearance allowed) | Any vehicle wider or longer than a normal 15 passenger van (230.8″ x 79.3″ x 82.3″) | Any vehicle towing a camper or 5th wheel of any size. If you’re hitching anything, it’s an RV. (Box trucks and trailers are not allowed into the campgrounds.) Need a companion vehicle? Find more information here.
- Pre-Pitched Tents & Glamping Options: Leave the tent pitching and furnishing to us and camp in style with these enhanced options! Each rental is pre-pitched and comes with a vehicle pass that gets you parked in a special lot just a short walk from the rented camping accommodation (but note that your car will not be parked immediately next to your tent). For more information about our Pre-Pitched Tents and Glamping Options, click here.