Every person needs a Centeroo Ticket to be at Bonnaroo and every vehicle needs a vehicle pass.
All camping passes are per vehicle, not per person. So, for example, multiple individuals can camp together in one campsite with just one car camping pass (as long as they have a Centeroo Ticket).
Each vehicle is subject to a complete and thorough search before entering the Farm. See the Allowed & Prohibited List to make sure you’re not bringing any contraband. Once your vehicle has been searched, staff will direct you where to go next.
- Primitive Car Camping Pass: Every car, truck, SUV, minivan or other standard vehicle will need a Primitive Car Camping Pass or Day Parking Pass in order to enter the Tollbooth into Bonnaroo (think of it like a wristband for your car). Campsite sizes are roughly 20’x20’ (including the space for your car). You may NOT buy extra campsites around a single vehicle – you will get as many spots as you have cars AND passes together. There is no “per person” camping fee. So if, for example, you have 3 people coming in one car, you only need 1 Primitive Car Camping Pass (everyone will need a Centeroo Ticket though).
- If you have purchased into one of our specialty programs like RV Camping, Glamping, Groop Camping, or Community Camping, then you will need a program specific vehicle pass (usually included in your order for that program) and won’t need a normal Primitive Car Camping Pass.
- Day Parking Pass
- The On-Site Day Parking Pass (4-Day and 1-Day) will grant you one parking spot in the Cosmic Nomads Lot starting at 11am on the day indicated on your pass, until the end of the day. Passes are good for the day indicated. You cannot enter before 11am. You may not sleep in your car or camp next to your car and cars cannot be left overnight. Exit and re-entry throughout the day is prohibited. If you plan to bring a vehicle larger than a standard 15-passenger van, you will need an RV pass. If you would like to camp next to your car, you will need a Primitive Car Camping Pass. Exit and re-entry throughout the day is prohibited.
- The Off-Site Day Parking Pass (4-Day and 1-Day) grants one parking spot at the Coffee County Fairgrounds lot starting at 11am on the day indicated on your pass, until the end of the day. Your parking also includes a shuttle service to and from the farm with a dedicated entrance to Centeroo at the shuttle drop-off. Vehicles larger than a standard 15-passenger van are not allowed. You may not sleep in your car or camp next to your car and cars cannot be left overnight. Exit and re-entry throughout the day is prohibited. You will only be able to purchase this pass and utilize the shuttle if you are parking your vehicle in this lot. You cannot get dropped off at the lot and take the shuttle. Find more information here.
- RV Camping Passes: An RV pass is required for each RV entering the campgrounds (think of it like a wristband for your RV). Each RV space will be about 20′ x 50′. Tents can be set up if they are within this space, and any slides or awnings must fit within this designated space too. The following vehicles are considered an RV, and every RV entering The Farm requires an RV Pass: Any size RV: Class A, Class B or Class C | Any size bus (no tour buses, prevosts, or motorcoaches with low clearance allowed) | Any vehicle wider or longer than a normal 15 passenger van (230.8″ x 79.3″ x 82.3″) | Any vehicle towing a camper or 5th wheel of any size. If you’re hitching anything, it’s an RV. (Box trucks and trailers are not allowed into the campgrounds.) Need a companion vehicle? Find more information here.
- Pre-Pitched Tents & Glamping Options: Leave the tent pitching and furnishing to us and camp in style with these enhanced options! Each rental is pre-pitched and comes with a vehicle pass that gets you parked in a special lot just a short walk from the rented camping accommodation (but note that your car will not be parked immediately next to your tent). For more information about our Pre-Pitched Tents and Glamping Options, click here.