All vehicles are required to have a planned entry day assigned to their pass (so we know when you plan to show up) - this is what we refer to as “daily entry” on certain passes. The daily entry system will cut down on wait times and get you to your spot ASAP! Check out the details below.
- Every Camping Pass is valid for the whole event (just like before) but each pass must have an assigned entry day: Tuesday, Wednesday or for the Weekend (Thursday through Sunday)
- You (the person) can arrive any day given that you have a ticket, but your car pass is assigned to an entry day to help us manage traffic.
- Campgrounds will now open at 8am on Tuesday prior to the festival for those who have Tuesday passes, and then open again every morning at 8am.
- Campground Tolls will open at 8am each morning and close again each evening. Passholders must be in line by 8pm each day.
- There are no "any day" vehicle passes. All vehicle passes will have an assigned entry day or span of days, even for premium or accommodations programs.
- Vehicles are required to enter on the day of their pass - if you need to change your entry day contact Front gate tickets support.
- For shorter wait times, plan to arrive earlier in the day.
- For camping spots closer to Centeroo, plan to arrive earlier in the week (i.e. choose a Tuesday or Wednesday pass)
- Non-standard campgrounds have pre-assigned entry days: VIP & Platinum camping are Thursday entry, Groop Camping Passes may enter Tuesday onward, Community Camps and Tent/Accommodation rentals may enter Wednesday onward.
- If you are a Companion Vehicle entering with an RV and parking within the RV campsite, you must arrive on site at the same time as the RV - it cannot arrive later and expect to go meet the RV.
And don't worry about getting a campsite far away from Centeroo. We have a solution for that ... introducing JamTrak powered by Allegiant, a new, convenient way to get to all the action! Check out JamTrak Information here.