What is the check-in process like?
Guests who have purchased Souvenir & Dark Room Tents will be able to check in on Wednesday at 1 o'clock. Guests staying in these areas should have received a hang tag for their vehicle - parking & security will send you towards our Check In tent based on that hang tag. Once you arrive at the Check In tent, our staff will confirm your reservations and give your your tent assignment. You will be able to park close by and we'll even have volunteers and staff to help you unload gear to your tent if needed!
Can I use an EZ-Up of or Canopy in front of my tent?
In the past, folks have definitely done this to snag some extra shade. We advise all patrons to adhere to the lines that are allotted for their camp site and to NOT block any established fire lanes. Because this could be a potential safety issue, we let folks know that anything extra they set up is at their own risk - safety officials who are monitoring the campsites (police, fire marshals) reserve the right to ask patrons to take these down if they feel it's a safety hazard.
What bedding is available for my tent accommodation?
- If you purchased a tent with a Queen mattress, you will be provided with a fitted sheet, pillow and a souvenir sleeping bag.
- If you purchased a tent with cot(s), you will be provided with a pillow and a souvenir sleeping bag.
What type of power is there at my campsite?
If you purchased a tent that explicitly includes this feature, there will be access to a power strip with 2-3 plug in spots available.
What if I lose power in my tent?
Please contact our 24 hour concierge line.
How does my "cooling unit" work?
Without this cooling unit, each tent reads somewhere around 115 degrees. It gets HOT down on the farm! WITH the cooling unit, you'll notice that during the day the temperature will read somewhere around 80-85 degrees, which is a 30 degree difference!
- Temperature should stay at 72 Do Not Adjust!
- When running Cooling Unit exhaust tube & drainage tube should be placed out of the front door of your tent. The tent flap closest to your Cooling Unit should be open at ALL TIMES. If not, this will prevent proper air flow and the temperature will rise with the possibility of your tent collapsing.
- When leaving for an extended period of time, turn the Cooling Unit off and pull the exhaust & drainage tube inside the tent. This will also ensure that you’re able to lock your tent when enjoying the Festival.
If your Cooling Unit turns off or is having issues, please contact our 24 hour concierge line.