How to Get to the VIP Tollbooth
The VIP Tollbooth opens at 1 pm on Wednesday, June 15. You will be turned away if you arrive any earlier. Directions to the VIP Tollbooth can be found here.
- Be prepared for traffic. Please be as patient as possible and look for signs and traffic personnel for assistance.
- There are additional checkpoints to navigate before you arrive at the VIP Tollbooth. Display your VIP parking pass and be prepared to show your VIP wristbands to police and security personnel. If you do not have your parking pass yet, directions to the VIP Box Office can be found here.
Each vehicle is subject to a complete and thorough search. See the Allowed & Prohibited List to make sure you’re not bringing any contraband.
Once your vehicle has been searched, staff will direct you to the next spot to begin your check-in process. Please be patient while we get everyone sorted!
All vehicles parking in VIP must have a parking pass.
- Car Camping: If you are pitching your own tent and want to park next to it, you must have a Car Camping Pass for your vehicle.
- Tent Rental: If you rented a Souvenir, Darkroom or Luxury Tent, you should have received a parking pass to park as personal vehicle in the adjacent lot.
- RV Rental: if you rented an RV, you should have received a parking pass to park a personal vehicle next to it.
- RV Pass: If you are bringing in your own RV and want to park a personal vehicle next to it, you must have Car Camping Pass for your vehicle.
Once you park any vehicle in the VIP Campground, we strongly encourage you to remain there until the end of the festival. Leaving the Campground will be especially difficult on Thursday and Friday.