Due to the expectation of significant rain on The Farm from Hurricane Ida, and the knowledge that areas of our campgrounds will be rendered unusable, Mother Nature has forced us to reduce our camping capacity. We are offering a refund window so Bonnaroovians who no longer wish to attend can request full refunds across all ticket and accommodation types.
The refund request window is open NOW and will end on Tuesday, August 31st, 2021 at 8 pm CT.
HOW TO REQUEST A REFUND FOR TICKET AND ALL CAMPING PASS TYPES:
- If you purchased your ticket via Bonnaroo.com Log into your Front Gate Tickets account here.
- If you purchased your ticket via Pollen / Ambassador Program you Log into your Front Gate Tickets account here.
- Select the “Your Account” button and then “Order History” at the top navigation bar. This will take you to your ticket purchase.
- Select “View Order Detail” on the order number you wish to have refunded.
- Click the “REQUEST REFUND” button at the top of your order details. It will automatically initiate the process to refund that ticket order.
-Refunds will be processed within 7-10 days to the original method of payment.
- All tickets on the order will be refunded and you will not be able to attend the festival.
- If you have listed your tickets on the Bonnaroo Verified Ticket Exchange, you must de-list your ticket before the refund can be processed.