For festival entry you need to possess a document with record of vaccine and/or a negative covid test within 72 hours from attending the festival.
For patrons who are not fully vaccinated, a negative COVID-19 test result must be obtained withing 72 hours (3 days) of first entering Centeroo.
Bonnaroo 2021 Entry Procedures:
- Comply with the Bonnaroo Fan Health Pledge
- Complete the Bonnaroo Health Verification as detailed below and receive a Health Check Wristband
- Bring your festival wristband and a mask
- Bonnaroo requests that unvaccinated individuals wear a mask at all times on The Farm.
Bonnaroo Health Verification:
- Present a valid ID AND proof of vaccination or negative COVID-19 test within the past 72 hours to any campground medical tent and receive a Health Check Wristband. The Health Check Wristband will allow entry into Centeroo along with your festival wristband for the duration of the festival. Both a festival wristband AND Health Check Wristband are required to gain entry into Centeroo.
- Forgot to test, lost your vax card, or are outside of the 72-hour window? No problem. COVID-19 Rapid Antigen testing will be available at Bonnaroo at any Plaza Medical Tent for $40. Health Check Wristbands will be issued upon negative test.
- Positive Test Protocol
- Patrons who test positive are not allowed to remain on site and will be asked to collect their belongings and exit the site immediately.
- Should someone test positive on site they will be given a second (complimentary) test for confirmation. Medical staff will notify the individual of their test status, remove their festival wristband, and provide them a pre-printed card with instructions on how to request a refund for their ticket.
Based on the latest advice from the CDC, Bonnaroo will require masks in any indoor spaces, regardless of vaccination status. These areas include the General Store, Plaza Barns and all enclosed activations.
In addition, Bonnaroo will have increased hand sanitizer stations on site, and cleaning crews will do frequent cleanings in high touch areas.