REGISTER YOUR WRISTBAND (it's required)
Like all years, all Bonnaroovians are required to register his/her RFID wristband. It’s your ticket and your investment. Registering will establish its authenticity and ensure that your uniquely coded wristband belongs to you. Connecting will also enhance your Bonnaroo experience with social media features, possible VIP upgrades, and other perks.
In order to register your wristband you will need your wristband identification number, which can be found on the back of the saddle of your wristband (the part thats a central, different color).
QUICK WRISTBAND FAQs:
- Wristband Shipping? Wristbands will ship 2-4 weeks prior to the festival. If you have not received your wristband(s) 72 hours prior the start of the festival, please contact our ticket provider, Front Gate Tickets or call 888-512-SHOW (7469).
- Lost or Stolen Wristbands? If your wristband has been lost or stolen, please contact our ticket provider, Front Gate Tickets or call 888-512-SHOW (7469) in advance of the festival.
- Does My Wristband Let Me See All Of The Artists Performing? Yes! Your wristband is your ticket to enter the festival and includes access to all artist performances.
- Damaged/Tightened Wristbands? No problem! If your wristband has been tightened or is damaged, please contact our ticket provider, Front Gate Tickets in advance of the festival. At the festival, you can stop by one of our Wristband Customer Service locations near the entrances to Centeroo if you need help with a wristband issue.
Prepare thyself! Need some pointers on how to impROOve your camping experience? Check out our list of packing suggestions!
DON’T LEAVE HOME WITHOUT IT 🚫
- Camping gear (Tents & Shelters, Sleeping Bags & Beds, Tarp)
- Cooler and/or water jugs (ice available for purchase throughout the campgrounds)
- Lantern / flashlight / headlamp (AND extra batteries!)
- Stainless steel water bottle (or two!)
- Camping chairs, tables, and anything else that might help create a comfy home-away- from home
- Rain gear (failure to bring it increases the chance of rain)
- Your favorite hoodie (yes, it CAN get cold in TN)
- Extra shoes/sneakers (treat yo feet!)
- Mud boots (in case it rains)
- Bug spray (we recommend without DEET – be green!)
- Sunscreen (lots of it)
- A hat for shade
- A bandana (in Tennessee, in September, you’re going to sweat)
- Biodegradable plastic bags for trash (we do provide some bags for trash and recycling, but extras are nice)
- Toilet paper (you never know)
- Flag or balloon to identify your campsite
- Extra set of keys to keep with you at all times (avoid keeping keys in your car!)
YOU DON’T NEED IT TO SURVIVE, BUT HAPPY YOU HAVE IT 😎
- Small stove or grill if you would like to cook some of your own food (please obey our Gasoline/Charcoal/Propane Policy)
- Small luggage lock for your tent (please don’t bring any valuables – if you must, keep them locked out of view in your vehicle) or rent one of our lockers
- Vehicle key code (this makes it easy for the locksmith to duplicate your car key if you lose it)
- Phosphate-free and sulfate-free soaps, detergents and shampoos
- Smokers – bring an ashtray! Every butt you throw on the ground, someone has to pick up!
- Extra clown nose
- Blanket (for sitting)
- Earplugs (for sleeping)
- Portable speakers or radio