Every person needs a ticket to be at Bonnaroo and every vehicle needs a vehicle pass.
All camping passes are per vehicle, not per person. So, for example, multiple individuals can camp together in one campsite with just one car camping pass (as long as they have a festival ticket).
- Daily Entry Car Camping Passes: The most popular pass by far. Allows you to arrive on the designated entry day, then stay until Monday morning camping next to your car in a 20x20ft spot.
- RV Passes: similar to the car camping pass, but required for any vehicle longer than 20ft or anything being towed (more details here).
- Car Parking Passes: designed for people coming and going each day. Passes are good for 4 days. Vehicles larger than a standard 15-passenger van are not allowed.
- Groop Camping Passes: groups of 24+ people can arrive at separate times and camp together. A Groop gets 1 car pass for every 3 people in the Groop. Groop Campers will have the option of arriving any day starting Tuesday and do not need to select a day in advance.
- Community Camping: Special car camping passes that let you camp in themed campgrounds like The Beyond, Soloroo, Family Camping, or Soberoo. Entry days on these passes will have the option of arriving TUESDAY onward and do not need to select a day in advance.
- Tents & Rented Accommodations Car Passes: if you choose to rent a tent from Bonnaroo, then it will come with 1 car pass for you to park in a special lot closer to your accommodations. Entry days on these passes are “Wednesday onward” for GA/GA+ patrons. VIP and Platinum campers can enter Thursday.